How can YOU promote health equity in your community?
Know the facts about conditions that contribute to poor health outcomes, and the strategies that improve community health. Visit CountyHealthRankings.org
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Get involved in efforts to suppport educational equity in your community
- American Public Health Association: Health Equity
- Join the Resilient Community Advisory Committee (RCAC). For More Information about the RCAC, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Be aware of legislation that affects your community, such as housing laws and allocation of funding. Mobilize community members to collectively advocate for decision-making that promotes wellbeing for everyone.
- Federal Laws and Regulation
- California Legislative Information
- San Joaquin County Code of Ordinances
- How to Contact Your Representative or Senator: A Beginner's Guide - The Library of Congress
View Data, Reports and Publications to gain an overview of the greatest health needs in San Joaquin County and how they are being addressed.
- San Joaquin 2019 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Executive Summary - English | Spanish
- Community Health Improvement Plan for San Joaquin County 2019-2022
- San Joaquin County 2019 Priority Neighborhood Profiles
- Using a place-based approach to analyze health data, this report examines socioeconomic disparities by census tract. Ten Priority Neighborhoods are identified as the county's least healthy census tracts with heightened health challenges and greater needs.
- San Joaquin County Health Equity Report Card -Salud America!
For other data, reports and publications, click here.