Public Health Laboratory
The mission of the public health laboratory is to provide public health laboratory services in a cost efficient and quality assured manner. More specifically, the following enhances the statement:
- Provide services to aid in the prevention, control and diagnosis of all illnesses of public concern
- Assist in epidemiological investigations.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of health and safety conditions associated with the environment.
- Assist in the research and evaluation of the health problems of the community.
- Provide laboratory services for the specialized health department programs.
- Provide information and consultation to the private laboratories and the medical and public health community in the field of laboratory science.
- Provide laboratory services not otherwise available.
For more information call 209-468-3460
- Days of Operation: Monday - Friday
- Hours of Operation: 8am to 5pm
- Main Laboratory: 209-468-3460
- Fax #: 209-468-0639
Email contact for correspondence (during phone line issues etc): firstname.lastname@example.org
After Hours Emergency No. 209-468-6000