HIV Care Program (HCP)
The goal of HCP is to serve uninsured and underinsured clients with HIV disease, who do not have access to primary care-related services and/or support services.
HCP fill gaps in care not covered by other sources of coverage.
List of Services:
- Case Management (Non-medical)
- Child Care Services
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Health Education/Rosh Reduction
- Housing Services
- Medical Transportation Services
- Outreach Services
- Treatment Adherence Counseling
Public Health Services
1601 East Hazelton Ave.| Stockton, CA 95205 | 209-468-3820 | 209-468-3495(fax)