HIV/AIDS Surveillance Program
- Report positive results no later than 7 business days after receiving results from Lab.
- Complete all the pertinent information in the ADULT HIV/AIDS CASE REPORT FORM (CDPH 8641A). It is very important to include all demographic information including social security number, as well as race and risk factor.
- Please include a copy of the POSITIVE Lab results (antibody test, viral load, or CD4) with the report.
- Call San Joaquin County Public Health Services for information, assistance completing the report, or pick-up.
HIV Surveillance Coordinator
- When mailing a completed report please use TRACEABLE / CERTIFIED MAIL ONLY. Mail your reports to:
San Joaquin County Public Health Services
1601 E. Hazelton Ave., Stockton, CA 95205
Attn: Comm. Services/Rosa Castillo
- Fax HIV reports
- Send reports by regular mail; TRACEABLE/CERTIFIED MAIL ONLY.
- E-mail reports
- Use regular morbidity reporting forms